Frequently Asked Questions
1) Are you really New Zealand Owned and Operated ?
Yes, the whole Hancroft NZ Group is completely 100% New Zealand Owned and Operated. We are proud to support New Zealand.
2) Where are your products manufactured ?
All of our chemicals are manufactured by Aakland Chemicals in Christchurch. Our head office is based in Christchurch. Your support for Canterbury is very much appreciated.
3) Do you have access to specialised chemical equipment ?
Yes. We have access to a wide range of specialised chemical equipment from across the globe. For example, Knight foaming trolleys, Lafferty foaming and fogging systems, DEMA dispensing equipment, Dosatrons and so on.
4) Can you make recommendations for best practice ?
Absolutely. Our team has been a part of the food, beverage and chemical industry for a long time. We can help you with your cleaning procedures and ensure that you are introduced to new and innovative processes and products.
5) Are you available to project manage chemical equipment installation ?
Yes. Our team has experience with project managing systems such as Ring Main centralised foaming systems, Dosatron installations, and many more.
6) Do you have experience and knowledge to help us deal with food-borne risk in critical hygiene areas ?
Yes. Our team has a wide range of experience from within the Food industry. Some of us have run production teams within the red meat industry, operating in boning rooms and slaughter boards. We are well aware of the risk to your product, shelf life and brand.
7) Do you have a complete product range for all of our chemical needs ?
Yes. Our chemicals include Foaming Cleaners. Sanitisers, Janitorial products, Laundry products, Hand soaps and Hand sanitisers, Heavy Duty Acids and Caustics and so on. We even supply Paper products, including Green Scour pads, and can also supply hygiene equipment such as mops, squeegees, brushes etc.
We also have a Product development laboratory and the ability to formulate new products as required. Where possible we ensure all our chemical ingredients are biodegradeable.
8) Are you New Zealand wide ?
Hancroft New Zealand has customers and staff across the entirety of New Zealand.
9) Do you have a track record of meeting delivery deadlines ?
Our customers have been very happy with our delivery times. In some cased we have even been asked to go beyond the call of duty and make deliveries outside of normal operating hours.
10) What approvals do your chemical have ?
All of our chemicals are approved by the Ministry of Primary Industries. Some of our products also have approvals for the Dairy Industry. Please contact us if you have any specific questions relating to a product.
11) Do you undertake independent consultancy ?
We do undertake consultancy in some circumstances. Please contact us for more information.
12) Can you help us to maintain a chemical budget ?
Yes. Our team will work closely with you to maintain your chemical budget. We can also send through a monthly report on your chemical spend so you can see at a glance how your budget is working out.